Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Random 10!

I've been occupying myself with other projects for the last while, and I apologize to you, blog, for being neglectful. To ween myself back onto posting, I'm starting easy...hello, Random 10!

1. Backwater, Meat Puppets
2. Jack-A-Roe, Bob Dylan
3. Jazzy Bells, Outkast
4. Bu$hleaguer, Pearl Jam

It's amazing to think that four years ago, Pearl Jam caused a hand-wringing storm by performing this song about this "aristocrat choir" that sings "What's the ruckus?" This is a nonsense song now, and I don't think PJ even performs it that much anymore (verdict: not really), but this was a big deal then. Eddie staked a Bush mask on the mic stand???? LAWSY MERCY!

Here's the song from the Live @ the Garden DVD...


5. A Joyful Process, Funkadelic
6. Section 2 (It's the Sun), The Polyphonic Spree
7. South Bound Suarez, Led Zeppelin
8. Pride and Joy, Marvin Gaye
9. All Right, Cecilia
10. Sweet Black Angel, Rolling Stones

Add to Technorati Favorites del.icio.us