Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Best Songs of 2006

That is, best songs from 2006 that I have in my iPod. I could start listing random radio songs, etc., that I liked, but...yeah, forget that. Without further adieu...

1. Right in the Head, M. Ward
2. Gotta Understand, Jurassic 5
3. World Wide Suicide, Pearl Jam
4. The W.A.N.D., Flaming Lips
5. Inside of Me, Starlight Mints
6. Black Rain, Ben Harper
7. The Long Way Around, Dixie Chicks
8. Better Way, Ben Harper
9. Severed Hand, Pearl Jam
10. Here I Come, The Roots

Honorable Mention:
I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor, Arctic Monkeys
When Doves Cry, The Be Good Tanyas
Someday Baby, Bob Dylan
Burned by the Christians, Califone
Lubbock or Leave It, Dixie Chicks
Not Ready to Make Nice, Dixie Chicks
The Yeah Yeah Yeah Song, Flaming Lips
Crazy, Gnarls Barkley
One Man Wrecking Machine, Guster
Unusual, Hannah Wolff Band
Stuck Between Stations, The Hold Steady
God Damn That Man, Lizzie West
19 Miles to Baghdad, Lizzie West
Youth, Matisyahu
Morris Brown, Outkast
PJ & Rooster, Outkast
Pulse, Panacea
Come Back, Pearl Jam
Marker in the Sand, Pearl Jam
Pumpkin, Starlight Mints
Torts, Starlight Mints
Tonight, TV on the Radio