Saturday, September 23, 2006

Random 10

Ripping 15-20 cd's/day, I'm only about a month (and 33 GB) from having filled the iPod.

I'm horrifically nerdy, and this only interests me, so I'll just move on to the list.

Random 10 (From Top Rated List)

1. Pantala Naga Pampa -> Rapunzel, Dave Matthews Band (from Live at The Gorge)
2. Helicopters, Barenaked Ladies
3. Right in the Head, M. Ward
4. High and Dry, Radiohead
5. Next Time This Time, Jim Croce
6. It Overtakes Me, Flaming Lips
7. Star, The Roots
8. Rip This Joint, Rolling Stones
9. Nothing'severgonnastandinmyway (Again), Wilco
10. Pride, Pat McGee Band

Random 10 (Totally Random)

1. Oh Susanna, Taj Mahal
2. Neffrey, Zach Weisinger
3. Be My Head, Flaming Lips
4. Do The Evolution, Pearl Jam
5. Break, Jurassic 5
6. Long Hot Summer Night, Jimi Hendrix
7. Sutukun, Orchestra Baobab
8. Nobody Knows, Pat McGee Band
9. No Fun, The Stooges
10. It's Like That, Run-DMC

Hmm...I think I actually like the totally random one better...