Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Random 10!

Being that I appear to be going through writer's block (I'm not used to what victory feels like, and I don't want to acknowledge that the media is being every bit as whorish and brainless as I was afraid they'd be, and that leaves me with little material), I figured I needed to post something...and since it's been a while since I gave you insight into my dorky musical mind, here you go.

From Favorites List...

1. I'm Free, The Who
2. Man in the Long Black Coat, Bob Dylan
3. Both Sides of the Gun, Ben Harper
4. Faithful, Common
5. Speedball Tucker, Jim Croce
6. Improvise, Jurassic 5
7. When Doves Cry, The Be Good Tanyas
8. Who's to Blame, Ozomatli
9. Baby Seat, Barenaked Ladies
10. Theologians (live), Wilco

From All Songs List...

1. Beautiful People (live), Rusted Root
2. My Grey Pony (live), Big Joe Williams
3. Day Tripper / She's a Rainbow (live), Bad Brains
4. Sickman, Alice in Chains
5. Hobo Blues, John Lee Hooker
6. Say Goodbye, Dave Matthews Band
7. Just a Thought, Gnarls Barkley
8. All Things New Again, Wallflowers
9. Straight Curve (live), Pat McGee Band
10. Take a Nap, Maniac Woman, Zach Wiesinger