Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Random 10!!

I've been neglecting you again, Random 10...words cannot express my sorrow and guilt...

From Favorites List...

1. Falling for the First Time, Barenaked Ladies
2. (I've Got) Dreams to Remember, Toots & the Maytals
3. Rodeo Clowns (live), Jack Johnson & D.J. Logic
4. A Love Supreme, Pt. 1: Acknowledgement, John Coltrane
5. Given to Fly, Pearl Jam
6. Not About Love, Fiona Apple
7. I Will Be There When You Die, My Morning Jacket
8. To Go Home, M. Ward
9. Future Sound, Jurassic 5
10. Anna Molly, Incubus

From All Songs list...

1. The Hop, A Tribe Called Quest
2. Shine (live), Pat McGee Band
3. One to Grow On, North Mississippi Allstars
4. These Eyes, Guess Who
5. Je N'En Connais Pas la Fin (live), Jeff Buckley
6. Easy Conversation (live), Jill Scott
7. Lead Me Gently Home, Johnny Cash
8. No Use Lying, Black Crowes
9. Bad Weed (discomix), Junior Murvin
10. Dig It, The Beatles

Nice...I'm liking both of those quite a bit...putting the random in Random 10...