Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Random 10!

From Top Rated List...

1. Never Talking to You Again, Husker Du
2. When I Come Around, Green Day
3. Countdown (Live), Jurassic 5
4. In My Tree (Live), Pearl Jam
5. Handshake Drugs (Live), Wilco
6. Kashmir, Led Zeppelin
7. Never in All My Days (Live), North Mississippi Allstars
8. Say Goodbye (Live), Dave Matthews Band
9. I Put a Spell On You, Nina Simone
10. Growing in Dirt, John Popper

From All Songs list…

1. PJ & Rooster, Outkast
2. This Here Giraffe, Flaming Lips
3. Special, Garbage (from The Butterfly’s music collection, of course)
4. The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret, Queens of the Stone Age
5. At Least That’s What You Said (Live), Wilco
6. Underture, The Who
7. I Might Be Wrong, Radiohead
8. One Chance, Modest Mouse
9. Shady, Pat McGee Band
10. Mr. Moustache, Nirvana