Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Random 10

Since I'm smack in the middle of two giant Dylan posts, this only seems right...

Random 10 from All Things Dylan Playlist

1. Blind Willie McTell, Live 1998-1999 bootleg
2. I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine, John Wesley Harding
3. Born in Time, Live 1961-2000 import
4. Don't Think Twice, It's Alright, Live at the Gaslight 1962
5. Oh Sister, Desire
6. Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues (outtake), Bootleg Series 7: No Direction Home Soundtrack
7. I'll Keep It with Mine, Bootleg Series 2: Rare and Unreleased
8. Visions of Johanna, Blonde on Blonde
9. Shot of Love, Shot of Love
10. Endless Highway, The Band, Before the Flood

Random 10

1. Mama's Got a Girlfriend Now, Ben Harper
2. Financial Endorsement, Gregory Isaacs
3. #41 (Live), Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds
4. I'm Waiting for the Day, Beach Boys
5. I Threw a Brick through a Window, U2
6. Heat, Common
7. Gonna Move (Live), Derek Trucks Band
8. Paradise, Bruce Springsteen
9. Diamond Dogs, David Bowie
10. Walk On By, Cake