Sunday, October 08, 2006

Random 10!

Call this the "Woohoo, Missouri's 6-0 for the first time since I was -5 years old!" edition.

From the Top Rated list...

1. Nice to Know You, Incubus
2. One Sweet World (live), Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds
3. Ballad of a Thin Man, Bob Dylan
4. Why (live), Chris Thomas King
5. You're Missing, Bruce Springsteen
6. Mudfootball, Jack Johnson
7. Ramble On, Led Zeppelin
8. Academy Fight Song, Mission of Burma
9. Baby's in Black, Beatles (just finished ripping my Beatles collection, so I figured at least one would show up here)
10. Diamond Dogs, David Bowie (that's on my top rated list? huh...)

From All Songs list...

1. King Solomon's Marbles - Part I: Stronger Than Dirt - Part II: Milkin' the Turkey, Grateful Dead (Blues for Allah rules...and I'm not even much of a Dead fan)
2. At Least That's What You Said (live), Wilco
3. The Hard Way Every Time, Jim Croce
4. I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor, Arctic Monkeys
5. Long Slow Goodbye, Queens of the Stone Age
6. Jumper on the Line (live), North Mississippi Allstars
7. America, Simon & Garfunkel
8. Thin Air (live), Pearl Jam
9. Opened Once, Jeff Buckley
10. Rolling with Heat, The Roots

Once again, my vote goes for the non-Top Rated one. That's some variety!