Thursday, April 12, 2007

Best Songs of 2007 (so far)

I figured now was as good a time as any to hop on iTunes and see which songs from 2007 I've rated the highest so far...

1. Rehab, Amy Winehouse
2. Truth Is, Brother Ali
3. Spitting Venom, Modest Mouse
4. You Know I'm No Good, Amy Winehouse
5. Intervention, Arcade Fire
6. What Light, Wilco
7. How Come You Don't Hold Me No More, The Hot Puppies
8. Dashboard, Modest Mouse
9. Gallina, Ozomatli
10. Walking Away, Brother Ali

The Bonus #11 would be The Roots' version of "Masters of War."

And just because...a Random 10 (From the Best Songs list)
1. The Woman in You, Ben Harper
2. If You've Got the Money, I've Got the Time, Willie Nelson
3. Astronomy (8th Light), Black Star
4. Two Beads at the End, Minutemen
5. Theme to Pinata, Bright Eyes
6. How Do I Let a Good Man Down, Sharon Jones & the Dap-King
7. You Know I Like That, Blind Mississippi Morris
8. Star/Pointro, The Roots
9. It's Summertime, Flaming Lips
10. The Flick, Earl Van Dyke